fall finds

while getting my fall-on i ran across some fall-iscious finds.
amy ruppel art
amenity home pillows and bedding
zgallerie skull and bones dishes carved wood vessels pottery barncrate & barrel pumpkin soup tureen. i don't know why i love these. it's the old suburban lady in me. but i do. and i like these in their creamy white with grey little stems. great color combo. now add a yummy pumpkin bisque and a loaf of hearty rosemary boule´-you're set for an easy dinner party. these you'd have to hunt down. but what a great idea. this reader, bought a lot of vintage umbrellas for $15.00(!!) then stuck them in a bright, citron green, jonathan adler, laquered container. i love the jumble of cool handles and fabrics. a great splash of character for those cool grey days of october.

Comments

Great finds, love the scull tableware esp.

~Kate
I like the umbrella idea. My problem is that I can barely hang on to one.
I love those pumpkin soup tureens too! Lovely blog!

Popular Posts