weck glass containers

Can you tell what's on my mind this week? I'm gearing up to create hostess gifts as the Holiday invites start rolling in and the calendar begins to fill.
I'm not about to pretend that, this holiday season, I'm going to create something that involves boiling and pectin. But I think these would be great containers to can all kinds of 'dry' gift items. Anyone would love to receive, cookies, homemade hot chocolate mix, spice rubs or even homemade bath salts. They have that great, simple, utilitarian vibe that makes them 'classic'.
Or grab several yourself and replace all of those plastic, mismatched pieces you have on your shelves. Weck canning containers via Heath Ceramics.

Comments

I love those! I should have brought back the entire collection when I visited LA last January.
Karena said…
These are very cool. Great idea Megan!
soodie :: said…
and Q-tips and cotton balls in the bathroom. maybe a big one for the velcro rollers...
mary said…
Great product--no more leaching of plastics into foods. Thanks.
Jenna said…
sooooo what ARE you gonna make exactly?
Greta said…
Oh, I just saw these in Sunset magazine. I love how clean the lines are. Modern and old fashioned at the same time==great design.
Have you been to the LA store?
72 and sunny said…
jenna good question! I'm thinking maybe I'll make some yummy confection. any great recipes you'd like to share?

Popular Posts