i used to babysit her kids....

Sharyn Blonde and i go back a bit (she was my next door neighbor when i was a growing up). I used to babysit her kids. I, basically, grew up in her home. maybe this is why, when i randomly came across her website i immediately felt at home. Her beautiful, patrician linens capture a sophisticated, east-coast, heirloom to-be quality. gorgeous, classic, embroidered motifs are stitched into napkins, placemats, hand towels and even cocktail napkins. These are the sorts of traditions that, even if you live a casual life style, should not be forgotten. a little prim, a little proper, a bit old school--but always modern. sharynblondlinens.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
i just found your site, so fun. i love these linens!
72 and sunny said…
i'm so glad you found me! and yes, so the best!
Mrs. Blandings said…
Ok - wait, I'm in KC -my husband grew up here - we love Sharon's stuff - last year for my birthday my two best friends gave me the monkey hand towels.
72 and sunny said…
i'm sure i know him!that's how kc is!

Popular Posts