what you looking at monday?

Crab Apple Monday can bring it as far as I'm concerned. She with her tightly wound, pursed and disapproving mug. All the while trying to passively convey that Mondays are not for dilly-dallying (you just had 2 days off, you slack) Ya, bring it ON Monday, because I'm coming into this week flying high and rolling with the punches. On Friday (good old buddy Friday, whom we all love for his happy go lucky ways) I found out that I was in TWO publications. Nesting Newbies and Romantic Homes. And that's the sort of high that keeps on keepin' on....Miss Monday.
I'm also very proud to be in such great company of other bloggers in these publications: Paris Hotel Boutique, Aphro Chic and, the Australian, Vintage Beach with me in Romantic Homes.

Comments

red ticking said…
fabulous! congratulations!! have a great week xx pam
preppyplayer said…
Brava! I so agree with Romantic Homes :)
Yay Megan! Congrats! I must get that issue or at least subscribe to it for once!

Thanks for including me on the Nesting Newbies too :)
Splenderosa said…
This is just GREAT! I love Romantic Homes. You should be very proud of yourself. Congratulations, you deserve this very much. xx's Marsha
Peggy and Fritz said…
Congrats Megan! I will look for it in the store! It looks great. Ann
anne said…
Dude, you're famous.
The Four Tides said…
Glad you like the mention in Romantic Homes. As the editor and avid follower of your blog, I am thrilled to see you on printed material. xo, The Four Tides (aka Jacqueline!)
JustJoan said…
Congratulations Megan! I've picked up Romantic Homes once before, but I'll definitely get this one.
Love the next post too...great stair runner with all that white!
Nesting Newbies said…
LOL - thanks for the blog love!! :)
Kimberly said…
Congratulations, Megan! Can't wait to grab a copy of Romantic Homes.

Just curious, isn't the other blog that's featured actually http://www.beachvintage.blogspot.com/, rather than Vintage Beach?
Courtney said…
woohoooo CONGRATS to you!!!!! xx

Popular Posts