donde está mi equipaje

thanks to the lovely and talented, koreana for allowing me to use her photo!
dear delta,
thank you for delivering me to my final destination with such an exciting yet unexpected itinerary! what a fun surprise that you decided to cancel my flight at 1:oo a.m. i guess you realized that i was the kind of girl that could lie cheek touching carpet at LAX. and, truly, atlanta IS a beautiful town. so thanks for forcing me to visit it.
but, boy, i'm sure glad that i didn't take you up on your free offer to stay at the holiday inn.
...ha! ha!
that was a funny joke! you know, how you made the rest of my fellow travelers show up at a completely full hotel, only to be turned away? super funny.
oh and how funny was it the way the one guy had security called on him because he was so irate. you slay me! i'm still wiping the tears on that. good one delta! (wink, snap, finger gun)
you know what was best? how in first class, you don't offer pillows and you just give a resounding: 'hell to the no!' when it comes to feeding a traveler.
let them eat 'sunchips' you say! and like it! so that was cool. i enjoyed that.
oh! and you know what else was really cool? the way that you lost my luggage on the way home. thumbs up. you guys rock. i kind of hope you get it back to me though. i sort of liked all of my clothes and shoes that you lost.
so, anyway, thanks again for being such a fabulous outfit. truly your mothers must be proud. if you see my luggage, it would be great if you could give me a call!
best,
bb8

Comments

Style Court said…
Someone in my family just had pretty much the exact experience. And we can't even say the word Delta around my dad anymore. You nailed it here!
Leah said…
That's hilarious. You poor thing!

Leah
Jenna said…
OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! They LOST your LUGGAGE TOO??????? You better f'kin WALK to DR next time, it'll be faster AND safer!!!
Welcome home BB8
72 and sunny said…
i still have no idea where my luggage is (and it's been 24 hours). it's laughable at this point. i'm just bummed at the amount of cute bikinis i may have lost!
You know what's crazy, I can tap right into that anger...it's right there... on the surface. Man oh man. I think I'd be the freak slapping my thighs and saying "You.have.got.to.be.kidding.me" over and over again.

Okay. Done with the anger. Glad you got your bags. Done. Love the posts. And the bertabrades.

Popular Posts