'tag' photo unwittingly contributed by flickr member callum finlay upon arriving home late last night-baggage-less (more on this later-god love delta and all of it's total inadequacies) i've been 'tagged!" by two different fellow, bloggers, robyn @ gardenrooms and leah @ morewaystowastetime. which in turn means i will keep the game going by passing the challenge on to 8 other "blog-eagues" so here goes. 8 things you may or may not know about me.
- i had a crush on abe lincoln in the 3rd grade, upon learning about his altruism (i may still have a teensy crush) .
- i skipped the first grade
- i'm too pragmatic to believe in 'magic' and "luck" but every wish i've made on a shooting star has come true. go figure.
- i can't remember a string of numbers so, instead i assign a letter to each, to create a word.
- in junior high, i had a HUGE crush on andrew jackson's visage on the 20 dollar bill (what? you'll never see a 20 the same way again.seriously, he is sort of hot.)
- i wanted to be a veterinarian but chose a collegiate social life over academia. plus it was much easier to illustrate, than to memorize periodic tables.
- i have a B.F.A. in illustration, but am not inspired by my abilities and so don't illustrate too much these days.
- i am the mother of 2 little girls who are my raison d'etre.