well hello dolly

my friend karen and i have a running laugh about weird, collectible dolls found on ebay (you know from the marie osmand collection, sold on qvc )
we generally like to just send the photo to each other without much comment. the photo says it all.
i think we all may have just been trumped:
this is an antique, german, bisque, wrestling doll- naked- save for a pair of dashing boots and mohair, wig. the only thing that might be scarier would be if it was wearing full clown makeup.

Comments

omg. I think I found my screen saver for today.
Anonymous said…
....full clown make-up AND marionette strings....
YIKES!!!!
Anonymous said…
so creepy!

I just discovered your blog via Absolutely Beautiful Things. Oodles of cool stuff! I'm adding you to my daily reads.
Anonymous said…
HA! sCAREEEEEE! I enjoy your blog and style so much...you are clever, witty and fun....like a favorite friend.
annechovie said…
Megan, this is hysterical! Made me laugh - thanks!
Anonymous said…
eeeew. finally a doll even my daughter would pass on! so creepy.
cotedetexas said…
omg! This is so funny! What the h*** is this? The boots!!, the belly button (god, that looks realistic) - too too funny.

Thanks for sharing.

Joni
katiedid said…
I think if my daughter saw this she would have nightmares for a week! She has a thing about dolls and Chuckie.

Popular Posts