Saturday, August 18, 2007

wtf moment-rebel 1 in 8, you blow my mind

i saw these on etsy this morning and had to do a complete double take: found,vintage, coinage. painted on. seriously, wtf? incroyable. i can't quit looking at them. these are from rebel1in8 proceeds from sales help support the designing of clothing for women who are survivors of bilateral breast removal. thank you rhea belle.

7 comments: said...

Wow these are incredible. I wonder if the artist painted them by magnifying glass.

beachbungalow8 said...

i have no idea how this was done. i mean, obviously, it was painted. but i am astounded by the teensyness. it's one of the coolest things i've seen in a long time.

delight said...

Awesome find! These are so unique, I don't think I have seen anything like it before.

robyn said...

Wow, they're really different & cool.

beachbungalow8 said...

aren't they cool???

Arch said...

Yes, they are really gorgeous!
Just love it:-)
Thanks for sharing!

Mélanie said...

There are gorgeous , incredible , and cool . I love them . Thank you for sharing it with us.

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator