thank you my dear little ducklings...

yesterday, with the help of my s.o., my children went on a birthday buying binge. where else but at their favorite place to shop...TARGET. each year, he tells them to go through the store and pick whatever they think i might like.
last year i received some lovely jewelery, a purse with a matching umbrella, a glasses case that resembles a tiny bright blue purse with a bow on it, and a spatula. the thought put into this little caboodle of target goods is priceless.
a coir doormat (and why not)
a pair of board shorts (that are seriously cute... and thank you for thinking that i'm a size 1 ahem) a starbucks to go coffee cup (not shown as it was in use at the time of the picture) a shirt that looks like target's version of a kerry cassill top (again, surprisingly cute) and for the drumroll.....season one's 'little people, big world' with 2 LOST EPISODES.
i'm in heaven. thank you, my little peeps.

Comments

city pretties said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
That's so dang cute. Isn't it fun to see how they see you and what they choose for you?

I love the perceptiveness of children; it's so naked.

Yer a lucky girl, lady!

(I deleted and re-entered this comment because I forgot to add my name and I didn't want you to think I was that whacky "anonymous.")
katiedid said…
Cute-i-ful top! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Lucky girl to have such nice peeps. :)
Bayou Contessa said…
How sweet! What wonderful and thoughtful peeps you have!
Julie

Popular Posts