blah, blah, blah...it's all about me.

this week i've been tagged by 2 bloggers, teal chic and that girl designs. so i guess that means it's my turn to be 'it'! 1)What did you do 10 years ago? 10 years ago, i was living in san francisco about to have my first baby (june 23) prior to sitting on my egg, i was doing some textile design work for a few sf based clothing manufacturers with a bit of, residential interior design work thrown in... just for the stress of it. 2)Five items on your to-do list today?
organize my daughter's 10th birthday party
set up delivery times for clients' furniture
deliver a finished 'room to go' (designed room, with inspiration board in a box-a service i provide for clients)
design tshirt art for upcoming non profit event
write an article for online magazine
hit a power sculpt class (see next question)
(i know, i can count, i went over. but that's how nuts my days are most of the time. check it, i even have the day wrong on my to do list below. what happened to my week?) 3)Snacks I enjoy
what snacks don't i enjoy. i'm pretty much sure, the word snack is synonymous with, 'i want it and i want it now daddy!' . if i didn't have some self control, i'd be standing at the fridge, arm draped over the door, shoveling it in. i love snacks. all things carbs mostly. 4)What would you do if you were a billionaire boss people around and act really entitled. oh wait, i already do that.
this is actually a really hard question. because there are all of those hedonistic things that come to mind, but then you realize, that with wealth comes an incredible responsibility to give back to the world on a whole other level.
so, yes, something philanthropic probably in the realm of children, education and poverty.
5)Places I would live
always by an ocean. remote or urban. mama needs her ocean. it's a primordial thing. once you've lived in close proximity to the ocean, it's very unsettling to live too far from it. and in the spirit of tagging, i pass the baton on to a few more bloggers whose blogs i think you'll love if you don't know them already:

Comments

72 and sunny said…
thanks! i so miss that baby era!

total bald, vanilla, puddin' faced baby. all eyes. very white.

now SHE'S bossy and entitled. gotta love pre adolescents. charming folk, they are.
Mrs.French said…
I love your answers...I think I would probably like you in real life. :)
Ann Marie said…
This is wonderful. I love all the great photos you included to go along with the Q&A. I must say, I really enjoy your blog. I'm glad I found you.
Teal Chic said…
So glad you participated! Loved reading your answers! When is your daughter's bday? Mine is the 12th (tomorrow), just curious to know is we share it! :)
72 and sunny said…
tgd: thank you~ thank you for 'finding'me!

teal chic, her bday is on the 23rd. believe me, 10 years ago, i was BEGGING to have that baby on the 12th.I even walked into a chinese tea shop and asked for something to kick me into labor. i was, summarily, shooed out
katiedid said…
I love learning these wonderful little tidbits about one of my fave bloggers. It looks like we have a fair amount in common! Many thanks for the tag/shout out! I will gladly play along and pass the tag along too. I am in wonderful company. Thanks again! :)
Anonymous said…
so you can tell I don't work out much...what's power scultpting? It sounds like a pottery class.
72 and sunny said…
anon. thank you for that laugh. it is sort of like working with clay...or putty in my case.

it's this gnarly, kick your ass class that's intense cardio and lifting of weights for an hour. kills me. everytime.

i refuse to buckle to my genetic predisposition of pear body-itus.
Anonymous said…
I love your handwriting. How does a person cultivate that handwriting?!
72 and sunny said…
JJ~ from copying my architect father's writing on fake notes to skip school!
JJ said…
Cute! I think that's how I developed my mother's shorthand scribbledy handwriting too. So naughty.

Popular Posts