peace out

pink chair, originally uploaded by KatinkaPinka.

Comments

this image rocks my world. so simple, so pink, two of myfavorite things all wrapped into one. happy friday.
Marilyn Eakin said…
I'm so jealous that your "Peace Out" posts frequently appear on FRIDAY MORNINGS(!) while I am still at work. How many 3-day weekends do you take, woman?
Anonymous said…
Oh I love that chair but...I really love that door!!!! I'd strip it down to the bare wood and enjoy it's inner beauty!
72 and sunny said…
you're right, that door is killah!
looks like a victorian one.

~M i never take three day weekends! i'm actually so busy on fridays, that i found it would be a great day to share photos that i love. thus, the peace out every friday: )


that said, i did spend most of my day at the beach today
driftwood shack said…
This is a really cute chair and I think I have one in my garage (an orange one though!)

Popular Posts