because it's funny

and in some cases, not too far off the mark.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I haven't seen a dime of my pretty money!
Beth said…
Maybe they should turn around so the people behind them could read their signs.

Funny!
Unknown said…
Thanks!!!!
It made me smile!
Unknown said…
brilliant! At least they're not beating around the bush about it.
Anonymous said…
Genius. If I don't find a job soon, I'm changing my career to this. I'm tired of bein penalized for the pretty.
cassandra said…
omg. i'm making a t-shirt immediately.

i'm pretty. give me money. ;)

and thanks for the mention in your green post above! you know i'm LOVING the collection of images!
Anonymous said…
ER....I think the one on the right owes US money. We've got change coming.
72 and sunny said…
she's not sort of cute in that mrs. landers sort of way?

i'm with you anne, we need to cash in on our pretty, all of us. and coco...damn!

this should be the new t-shirt i sell on beachbungalow8. screw 'keep calm and carry on'

it's all about 'give me money, i am pretty'

Popular Posts