Friday, September 12, 2008

secret hand shake

it's so hard for me to concentrate on the coolness of this idea because i can't quit STARING at that,dirty, ill kept, scraggly, squatty thumb! wtf? where was the stylist?
ok, back the program:
this makes me wish i wore thumb rings. the possibilities are endless and endlessly funny at an other's expense.
found here*


karina said...

very smart!!!

Ivy Lane said...

I am laughing out loud at the scraggly thumb observation!! You are right on!!

Mrs. Blandings said...

Isn't that his phone number he just stamped on his new "friend's" hand? I don't think we need an explanation of why he's so grimy.

beachbungalow8 said...

i think it IS his phone number, making this an extra special, secret handshake

LilaRuby said...

I love it! What a great idea!

FancyPants-design said...

this is so so cool!! I like the name idea..that's like "nice to meet name is...." and if they forget they can look at the stamp you just left them ha.

Petit Elefant said...

that is so fantastic.

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator