Wednesday, September 10, 2008

train of thought

this photo reminds me of this fabric which would look great in this room {minus the hid. lamps and floating frame}
photo credits, james merrell, polly wreford fabric, schumacher, 'let's dance'

5 comments: Maegan said...

oooh, rich. i love it. great inspiration.

porter hovey said...

I think the same way!!

resort said...

hey this post is really unique...I liked it

beach resort

thelaundryisneverfinished said...

I LOVE that fabric! So cozy. Makes me want to curl up under a blanket by the wood stove with a cup of coffee. :)

Becky said...

I love this kind of "train of thought" post! That's how people really decorate, I think.

Love your blog!

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator