Monday, November 3, 2008

mixed tape monday

MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes
photo cred: from the movie, "election"
get my mixed tape monday via email *here*


Homer's Odd Isn't He. said...

way cool. How did you did that?

beachbungalow8 said...

isn't that fun? there's a link to the site under the cassette.

BonjourBruxelles said...

Megan, I think I'm going to be an emotional mess all day tomorrow (because I'll be playing's song over and over and over again. and again).

Can you imagine waking your kids up on Wednesday morning and telling them that the US elected a Kansan-Kenyon for president??!!!!

Melissa Lewis - Off The Wall said...

Oh my goodness, I love this "mixed tape" idea! How fun. I just adore your blog.

beachbungalow8 said...

thanks melissa! stayed tune, I have a new one each monday

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator