Friday, November 7, 2008

peace out

endless summer, originally uploaded by rougerouge.


vicki archer said...

a deux cheveux ( 'two steam horses') beachside - pure heaven.

vicki archer said...

oops bad spelling - deux chevaux, always get the hair and the horse mixed up!!

beachbungalow8 said...

so do I! thanks for stopping by vicki

katiedid said...

Haha! That is me....pushing. But my car is on a steep hill and the car is pointed up.

Ivy Lane said...

Love that image! :)

Fifi Flowers said...

ADORE this image! That pretty much sums up CAlifornia thse days... ENDLESS SUMMER!
ENJOY your weekend!

Diane said...

What a photo !

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator