peace out

originally uploaded by Yvette Inufio.

Comments

mary said…
I definitely feel that there is a theme running through Vicki Archer's blog and yours---time does stand still in photos and colors and in that wonderful feeling of joy after seeing something beautiful...this photo makes time stand still for me. Have a great week-end.
Rachel said…
I was trying to think of something cute and funny to say about the cute little lacy nightie in the picture... but I got nothin'!

Hope you have a great weekend!!
jennifer lorton said…
Ahhhh, how beautiful. It makes me glad to be a girlie.
Dumbwit Tellher said…
Thanks, I could use some peace. Lovely, simple photo, thanks!
Karena said…
I know take time to smell the hydrangeas, a very favorite of mine.
Dearest Megan,

It's official: we love you. Even though it may be blog chain mail, we fell for it, and now we're roped you in, too.

We hearby nominate you for a Splash Award. Thanks for being so fabulous and making us smile.

http://revivalhomeandgarden.blogspot.com/2009/06/you-like-me-you-really-like-me.html

Popular Posts