Tuesday, June 9, 2009

summer camp

photo credit: tim walker
ralph lauren, airstream
vintage, on ebay


Anonymous said...

I want to transport to the Ralph Lauren image. Except I would probably put the flag pillows in the campfire. Sorry, Ralph!


eddieross said...

Love that Ralph Lauren airstream. Ah, the joys of summer camp...great post!

Eddie + Jaithan

Dumbwit Tellher ♥ said...

Seriously wanting the Airstream right about now! Great post.

Karen said...

My camping never looked quite like this, unfortunately. Love the Ralph Lauren Airstream!

Anonymous said...

This was a lovely cubicle vacation - thanks so much!

Karena said...

Wonderful! The airstream is a dream I do love that vintage blanket!

beachbungalow8 said...

I always cried when I went to camp, too home sick! But I love all of these shots and the 'idea' of new hampshire family summer camps and such.

nicolette said...

There is a classy, warm feeling to this home. Great photos. Thanks for sharing!


{this is glamorous} said...

Such a fantastic round-up! Adore the Ralph Lauren airstream. Thanks for the link-love :)

Have a lovely weekend,

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator