Tuesday, July 14, 2009

sunny style

great little summery finds from the Japanese shop, Sunny Style.


La Maison Fou said...

Love these, too cute! Always in need of some sun!

Hill Country House Girl said...

Love those striped beach totes! What fun things they have. Guess I will have to visit the website.
On another note, I really enjoy listening to you all on The Skirted Roundtable - keep up the great work!

lizawiza said...

Awww, your post makes me want to just hop on over to the beach and forget about everything I have to do today.

Meg said...

um, so cute. I love anything Japanese!

mary said...

I went directly to the Sunny Style website---wish I spoke (read) Japanese--such great fun items! Thanks.

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator