BIFY {Buy It For Yourself}

As we've found out, via a recent post, most of us are long on capability and innovation, but short on time or patience. Sure we can totally make a lot of things, but who has the time. And honestly, when it comes down to it, shouldn't some projects be left in the hands of those more deft? {below is my own kitchen chalk board, exhibiting the deftly executed work of resident artist C. Samuels- who's simply 'short' }
Enter etsy artist, Mary Kay McDevitt and her "Mini Goal Chalkboards". McDevitt has taken the idea of a simple framed chalk board, and made it into a clever piece of use-able art. Her beautiful graphic, lettering skills and color palettes make these one of a kind, whimsical additions to a kitchen, dorm room.... or just great little a gift idea.

Comments

Sarah said…
those are so cute! I just made a chalk board for my kitchen.
I love these cute chalkboards. They have such a vintage feel.
Mrs. Blandings said…
These might be my birthday presents for the next year. So sorry that I will have to wait to July to give one to Julie Green who, when I am freaking out, says, "Lower the bar."
M.Lane said…
NOW you are talking my language! I can buy it. I am inept and not able to do much of this sort of thing.

ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com
Renae Moore said…
These are very cute! I even like the homemade one!
72 and sunny said…
mrs. b, Julie, is the voice of reason {and never a 4th of July goes by without me remembering her bday}

why make it when it's already so cute and well priced!
PUMPKIN PETUNIA said…
So many times I have made it myself, only to find that the materials cost more than purchasing the finished product.

These are too perfect to try to replicate. A definite must purchase!

Popular Posts