featured in "In Her Shoes" at High Heeled Foot in the Door this week...

I was so flattered when Camilla at 'High Heeled Foot in The Door' asked me to be a part of her on going, 'In her shoes' series. When she first asked me back in May, the day that I chose to shoot {and every day is different for me} turned into a complete day of calamity.
Around noon, Nick, tore his Achilles tendon, jumping the fence to chase after our dog ~who had escaped. I was working with a client and had to abruptly leave after receiving a panicked phone call. In retrospect, this would have been a great day to document, lots of excitement, emergency surgery, casts, crutches and pain meds.
So, this time around I documented a rather mellow day. Nobody was hurt, full of sunshine and bike rides {and a bit of work}. Check in again as my partners at The Skirted Round Table will be submitting their own dalies as part of this charming feature Camilla's wondeful blog.

Comments

Leigh Chandler said…
How much fun! You are so beautiful, but I know from cooresponding with you that your beauty starts from within! Congratulations on such a wonderful compliment - to have so many fans interested in a typical day in your life. It seems glamourous to me with the beautiful children, beach, independent work... what more could one ask for?

Popular Posts