Wednesday, September 30, 2009

naturally delicious

color palette: 100% whole wheat goodness
source: marie claire maison
source: apartment therapy sf
source: desire to inspire
source: sweet home style
last two photos: tom scheerer


carlee said...

what beautiful images!

laura said...

Delious it is. It is so nice to see something on a blog besides Restoration Hardware. I believe that this decor to be authentic and GREEN. Thanks for bring something so gorgeous back to the table. laura

abigail said...

just when I think I want to make everything in the house a bright color, I see images like these and immediately change my mind.

LAYNE said...

such lovely places to be able to call home :)
have a great night!


Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Saint Verde is so interesting with the tile flooring and collection of glass and silver trophy's.

The Blushing Hostess said...

carved bench = priceless

Renae said...

Love all the wood, but my fave is that scrumptious bench! Beauty!

Karli @ RockyBella said...

I like this color palette and I love that you named it "whole wheat goodness". It makes me want to go hiking and read a book. Weird combo, but it brings it out in me. =)

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator