it's almost thanksgiving ~ are your holiday cards ready?

This is the time of year when I should be making arrangements to get my holiday cards in order. I have not. And probably won't get on it until the 11th hour. In the past, I've sent out 'Valentine Cards'. Mostly because I like to make my own cards. But also, I've actually convinced myself that people really appreciate them more, as it's been a month or so since they've received a festive photo of smiling kids to add to the bowl.
This year, I'm determined to get my act together and send my holiday cards out, oh, in the month of December.
In an effort to get things rolling, I may surpass the hand made route and go directly to stationers,
Petite Alma who have some great cards this year, simple with fresh art and reasonably priced- a no brainer, making it the perfect system for me.

Comments

Linda Merrill said…
Mine are on order! I am doing a photo card of a pic I took - but which one is a secret till they go out!
Richie Designs said…
I make invitations by trade and I don't send out christmas cards.

I'm a valentines day card girl myself too!

Popular Posts