This Week:: Margaret Russell on The Skirted Round Table

This week we are so honored to have Margaret Russell chat with us about Elle Decor's newest book, 'Style and Substance'. We ask about her esteemed, 20 year career as Elle Decor's Editor-in-Chief and dig into some of her favorite rooms from the book {not an easy request when every page has something you want to bookmark} We even touch on blogging when we ask her directly, how she feels about blogger's using the Magazine's photos.
I have to say, in doing this show, I've been continually surprised {although I don't know why I should be} by the graciousness, the lack of ego and the general, down to earth attitude of our guests. Ms. Russell has all of this and more.
If you're like me, you'll be left with not wanting the conversation to end. I know I say this about all of our interviews, but you really don't want to miss this.
Thanks to Elle Decor, a signed copy of this inspiring book was sent to me and has not been out of my hands a single day since.

Comments

Gramercy Home said…
oh - I can't wait to get my hands on this book...I also book mark the majority of pics in this mag. love it!

Popular Posts