peace out

I know not where I found this image. If you do, please drop me a note.

Comments

You can't be serious!
Are those COOKIES???
Who would dare eat one.
They are fabulous

If I am off track let me know.
katiedid said…
Yum! And TSR was great this week! Scot's video was so pretty!
Boxwood Terrace said…
Too pretty to eat. These cookies look complicated and intricate enough to make that my guess is Martha Stewart. They remind me of the MSL pumpkins with 1,000 diamond shaped cuts made by hand with wood working tools. I wish I had that much free time on my hands!
Gwen Driscoll said…
Love your image. Looks like Martha Stewart to me. Hope all is well.

Gwen
Ragland Hill Social
Karena said…
How wonderful, have a great weekend Megan!
Abby said…
Beautiful cookies!!! They look delicious!
Andrea said…
not quite the same photo, but obviously part of the same series:
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/doily-tin?backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/snowflake-decorations#slide_6
JustJoan said…
I think it was from MSL too. I just used it to make a recycle envelope. :)
72 and sunny said…
oh you guys are so good. Of COURSE it was 'our lord and savior' The photography, the product, the art direction....it could have only been MSL. thank you for clue me in.

Popular Posts