Wednesday, February 24, 2010

objet trouve´

I'm the first to tell you how much I love an Air-mezz scarf {or "Her-meez, if your my friend's ex mother-in-law} wrapped 'round a head, waist, wrist or whatever you choose to bound in beautifully printed french silk. But these Philippe Roucou scarves, printed with Polaroid prints, are just as beautiful while lending a bit of Indie Geek Chic to a look. And at $400+ a pop, these limited edition pieces will give you, status snobs, a nice smug-hug. *here*

7 comments:

The Style Revolution said...

Love the Polaroid Scarf!

Melissa Rakowski said...

Hi Megan,

I have been following your blog. Love it! Also, follow The Skirted Round Table.

I have just started my own design blog. I would love for you to take a look. It is http://colorandlightatelier.blogspot.com/.

Thank you in advance for stopping by.


Sincerely,

Melissa Rakowski

Karena said...

Really cool. I love it Megan!!

Karena

mary said...

Cool scarf, but I'll stick with classic Hermes for now.
Thanks.

beachbungalow8 said...

ya, I'm sort of with you Mary. I love these, but honestly, I'll spend the 400.00 clams on an Hermes.

beachbungalow8 said...

Melissa, thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'm off to check out your blog.

annechovie said...

LOL. Gotta love it when people say "Her-meez". Have a great weekend, Megan! xx

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My Photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator