ArtLab for Spring

beautiful, ruffled detailing on these pieces by ArtLab.

Comments

Splenderosa said…
Megan, I love this post, these little pieces are wonderful. Going over to ArtLab right now. xx's Marsha
Marija said…
These are great - creative, cool, easy. Gotta get one - glad I saw them here! Marija
Unknown said…
Love these! I have seen a few things like this lately, must be the new trend for spring! I will personally wait till fall since it's too hot for this where I live! Have a lovely day!
Artlab was very cool to go to, thank you for the link... interesting very interesting indeed
These are all so beautiful (as are the images). How fun and classy all rolled into one. Great find, thanks for sharing. xo
Chic Coles said…
These are so beautiful! I want one!
Jennie Horn said…
Oh my god. Strongly considering the stripey one.

Popular Posts