Tuesday, May 11, 2010

this is one of those posts........

tapers. love, love the tall tapers
......that has little to do with anything except:
'look.
pretty.'
{cave man voice, poking with hairy knuckled index finger} and then throw in a few overwrought adjectives like, 'Amazing' and 'Stunning' and you pretty much have it.
I think this bride hired rifle to do the table numbers and menu. look, doesn't it look like her work? lucky.
Sarah Ryhanen, probably the most blogged about floral designers {saipua} ,had these shots on her flickr account today of a wedding she did over the weekend- held at the Bowery Hotel in NYC. Rustic, loose, organic and yes, amazingly gorgeous.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by, even if it's just to look at pretty pictures.

8 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

Love how some of these blooms look as if they have just peaked - really gorgeous.

SPLENDEROSA said...

Megan, I love loooking at pretty pictures, doesn't every woman? Lovely, just lovely. And, I enjoyed seeing them and you. xx's

Karena said...

They are beautiful Megan, that isn't the only reason I visit you though!!

Karena

Art by Karena

Rachel said...

Wow - these are pretty pictures!! Thanks for sharing :-)

RG ART & DESIGN Inspirations said...

wOW! aBsolutely BEAutiful! I visited the Saipua website, and i was sweetly stunned!
Xo,
Renata

anne said...

WHAT are those small blue flowers in the milk glass bowl? Do you know? I want them.

beachbungalow8 said...

sometimes you just gotta post the pretty. they speak for themselves. and pretty flowers? who doesn't love.


anne, I don't know what those are, nor do I know if they were part of the event. But that shot with peachy colored poppy, the milk glass and those little floating blue flowers- was just so perfectly beautiful to me, I had to add it.

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

I have SO many posts that I just want to post about...nothing really... lol...

Beautiful photos!

Becky

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator