these are good ideas and I'm busy.....enjoy

 I'd say that I'm 'crazy busy' this week, but that phrase makes me cringe. I'm just 'busy' with things that pay the bills. Thus, the mindless post of found items that make me go, 'cool.'



The Poets Chair by NieuweHeren provides the perfect lighting and the perfect storage solution. Plus it looks like a giraffe - sort of.



Tie Knot Water Balloon filler. Easy quick fill and tie so you don't have to waste precious time from lobbing one of these puppies at your favorite target.




I don't know if this is necessary or would make life any easier, but it's a great idea. I'd like one made of chocolate too. Parmesan Cheese Pencil from The Deli Garage





Whatever he's selling I'm buying. May I be this boneless in my repose. The Hans Wegner, Flag Halyard chair.


Comments

Clipping Path said…
excellent design blog! you've done really gr8 job! :) thanks for sharing..
Hena Tayeb said…
lol.. really a cheese pencil.. people are crazy creative. I second that chocolate pencil idea though.

Popular Posts