Wednesday, March 21, 2012

waxing poetic







In case you missed the house of designer Isabel Lopez in AD, check out some of these images. It might be one of my favorite approaches. The bones don't hurt either - it's an old wax factory. I love the effortless looking mix. I'm especially digging that purple velvet sofa- Venitian painting combo, mixed in with those mid-century chairs.  None of it looks too precious, and 'done'. Right up my reality alley. There are more where these came from over at AD's site.

8 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

Fabulous!

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

See... interestingly enough, I am more in love with the exterior than the interior of this house, but To Each His Own, as "they" say :)

vicki archer said...

Love the style... Like the idea of easy and real life living... Purple is on my hit list too... xv

ArchitectDesign™ said...

could this possibly be my dream house? WOW

Relocation furniture said...

Lovely interiors and furniture! Great post.

inredningsvis.se said...

GREAT PICS:) I really like your blog and will happily follow.
I wish you a lovely weekend:)

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Tori said...

I really love the bedroom with its magenta chair. gives it a comfy pop!

great blog :) so glad I came across it! looking forward to more posts!

XO Tori

Jamie Herzlinger said...

What a fun eclectic space! I love all the color and energy!

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My Photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator