The Eagleman Stag.




This might be one of the most incredible pieces of stop-motion film I've ever encountered. The whole thing (mostly just the characters ) is made from foam found in the creator's sofa and brought to life. Not only is the film, visually mind blowing, so is the message.Why, as you get older, do the days, weeks, months, years, etc. seem to fly by. Why do we continue to compare ourselves to others? "The entire world is defined by context" - Put that in your pipe and smoke it. If you have 8:55 minutes, take at look at this work of art. And if you have a bit more time, go check out this movie which is about the making of "The Eagleman Stag"

Comments

O megan.

Now to go on, with this safely in the back of my mind. While I stay focused on loving, laughing, enjoying every moment - even the moments that attempt to drive me "to distraction"!
Amazing. I have a son that took a 3d animation program. I am in awe of anyone who has the talent to create like this. I am going to share this one. It really has a message.

Popular Posts