it's what you're doing right now....

Comments

Aimless Olive said…
we are spending this monday the same...
MUST. GET. BUSY.

DREARS.

I love Alan Cummings.
Aimless Olive said…
...wow, I thought this was alan cummings!!!
JustJoan said…
Thanks, I needed that. Definitely been procrastinating and drinking too much tea.
mary said…
I like that "it's what I'm doing right now"--and I had better get cracking or my Monday will pass me by--needed that reminder to be in the moment. Have a wonderful Monday (it is going to be over 100* where I am and that is a little (way) too hot for my body.
Visual Vamp said…
You're right! I'm supposed to be writing my weekly column, but I say I'm warming up by checking the blogs, FB, twitter, the news, painting my toenails...YIKES I have a deadline!
xo xo
Sparkie said…
A. It's not Alan Cummings, it's Alan Cumming.

B. It's not Alan Cumming, it's Bryan Quinn. A true procrastinator who saw the end credits would know this.

C. I WANT that 24 Hour Urine Collection sign.

D. That was a movie of my life. Is that a problem??
72 and sunny said…
oh sparkie, how I've missed you.
glad you stayed for the credits, only fellow slacker/procrastinator would do the same.

guess, what, it's 11:08 and I'm still in my robe, answering emails, trying very hard not to get lured over to my facebook page and forget twitter today. that time suck will do me in for sure.
BestofDesign said…
OK, I admit it, I stole you post and posted it to my Facebook.....it is sooooooo what I am doing right now!!! Too funny! Glad to know I'm not alone!

Popular Posts