hey... still there? I've been on an extended vacation that's involved, some vacationing but also a lot of computer avoidance. Do you ever get that Social Media aversion thing? Maybe it's because I've immersed myself so entirely, over the years. Every once in awhile I need to come up for a gasp of air. The problem is, once I'm on land, breathing air that isn't fettered with the constant background, ticker-tape, chit chatter buzz that rolls on my facebook page, or twitter account, I sort of like it. There's a peacefulness to it. Weird. Is this the way it was before we all became so accessible and willing to express every thought that popped into our heads? Anyway, I haven't a prophetic gem to share with you today, it was just an observation. Now excuse me.....I'm going in.....

................................................................................................

I've featured the art of Claire Elsaesser (tastes orangey)  before. This, fox painting, being my favorite:

 

I'm drawn to the calm, sometimes, sea inspired art that she creates. And at these prices, why not grab several?











Comments

Clare Elsaesser said…
Megan, thanks so much for featuring me on your beautiful blog...again! I am thrilled to be included. xo,clare
Shorely Chic said…
I feel you - I've been off twitter and limiting myself to facebook lately...finding it hard to go back!

Popular Posts