Hi, y'all (that's, Joni, rubbing off on me) how was your holiday? We had some kind of a whacky December.

 

Starting with our dearest, sweet old dog dying, (above: our beloved, George) The most amazing dog and friend, probably, ever. A dog with more intellect, humor and personality than most humans.


  


Followed by a birthday party including, 50+ friends and the best party-food idea since, "Taco Guy" - 'Wood Fire Pizza Guy' (he brings his oven to you and makes individual Pizzas -Vella Mobile Pizza you can find them on Facebook.  )

fresh, fresh ingredients make this one helluva party nosh.



.....and in the middle of all of this I had a film crew here, and then in Seattle,  filming me for a documentary  ( more about this later - I can't discuss until it's been aired )

Seattle's Ferris Wheel and maybe the only ray of sun that we saw the whole time.


 oh....and then that Christmas thing, and New Years and ending with, a kid being rushed to the doctor after breaking her arm by slipping on astro-turf. We really wish she had a better story. But she just wiped out on dewy, synthetic grass. She's feeling good with a giant neon-pink cast - which, who didn't want a cast when they were a kid?



ouch.



SO! here we are, a new year. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for it. And I feel like 2013 is going to be a really good one.


............................................................................................


Now. Let's go talk about, creativity, good design and the people who make it happen.......

Comments

Market Decor said…
Hi, Your blog is one I look in on often. I also enjoy all you gals on The Skirted Roundtable. Great work there! Sorry about your dog, George - yellow lab - I had mine - Babe, best dog ever, in the world(like yours)! I still miss her. Can't wait to hear more about this documentary!

Popular Posts