Sunday, May 20, 2007

I can totally make that

I'm not sure how well received my posting on tagging was. It was sort of a joke (sort of) But if you were offended at all by my encouragment to deface public property, and commit a crime--I have another idea for stencils. AND, I've found some even better ones. check it: I think any of these would be lovely, stenciled on to a t-shirt. these from american apparel I'd like the traffic one , in silver on this black t-shirt. or on a canvas bag would be just as swell too! heck, you might even be the next etsy super star. oh btw, the stencils can be found at orange lola.

No comments:

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator