new thomaspaul rugs!

Coming in June....new rugs at ThomasPaul! New Yorker, Thomas Paul, started his career as a men's ware tie designer (he's a grad of F.I.T. -Tim Gunn fame etc...) He then transferred the art of printing on silk, to pillows and has since expanded his line to include hand printed canvas to adorn your walls, those groovy melamine plates that showed up at anthropologie this year AND these lovely rugs...... You can match your melamine plates from anthropolgie with the one above I like this blue one. And I'd love to have this brown, graphic one in a 'lobster bisque with lots of cream' colored room. maybe sprinkle a little navy around (i'm going off into designer dream land) These rugs are around 260.00 for a 5x8 , are all made of New Zealand, tufted wool and I want one. Elizabeth, just pointed out to me that I forgot to source these lovelies. I found these at bunnymaxwell.com

Comments

72 and sunny said…
oops! thank you elizabeth. I'll post that right now.

Popular Posts