singing the praises of swallowfield

I just discovered this art work by,Swallowfield at etsy. I'm so digging collages these days and I simply love her work. It's so playful, original and really beautifully designed. It gets me excited when one is able to incorporate, found items -giving them a new life and making them beautiful all over again. A little Matisse cut-out feel with lovely use of ephemera, old-navy wrapping paper, art paper and anything that inspires her. The Maine based artist, Jennifer Judd-Mcgee, is a women's health worker, mother of 2. Oh, and her work can be purchased at etsy for, an easy on the pocket price of $45-$55 (another artist under valuing her work!) go check out her work , be inspired, buy a little happy collage to make your nest sing!

Comments

I have one of her collages and I just love it.

Popular Posts