some people think i look like kate walsh

when i was learning to drive, my rather stern father gave me the, 'this is no joke, you can destroy a life if you aren't very careful' sort of talk. (i'm sure i muttered something like, "whatever" and impatiently snapped my gum while rolling my eyes)
i tend to give a similar talk to my computer obsessed 9 year old when it comes to my personal computer. basically, 'you will die if you mess with my computer' why? because i do a lot of my business on it! and because it's mine dammit. sound, unfairly harsh on the poor lamb?
this is why she cannot be on my computer:
the other day with her buddy, emma, she got onto my 'photobooth' and while scrolling through these lovely shots that i had created late one night (is it odd that i do these sorts of things when the children are finally to bed and my house is sweetly silent?)
she ,somehow, made this one into my icon on my business mail. so for a few days, i was answering and composing emails with this photo gracing them...unwittingly. the problem? i can't figure out how to take it off of my email.

Comments

Courtney said…
Oh my gosh Megan. I am SO glad you are back to blogging! After laughing hysterically for about 5 minutes I composed myself to write this comment. You - and your daughter - are freaking hilarious my dear.
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, being the mom of two teenage girls, I can relate. I've been horrified many a time when turning on my computer.

THAT IS A RIOT! I'd ground her for sure. How embarrassing! :-)

Melissa
beachgrl said…
Go to your System Preferences and click on "Accounts" under your account you will see your user photo. You can drag a new photo in there. It should be reflected in your email. By the way, only Mac users that use Mail.app will see the photo. Let me know if it works for you.
72 and sunny said…
oh god LOVE YOU! i just fixed it. thank you thank you.
Anonymous said…
HAHAHA :D youve got to laugh...kids. I have some of my own but thankfully the pc is at work and not at home ;)
cotedetexas said…
Megan - this is the funniest post I have ever seen. I saw this late last night and just cracked up laughing. belly laughing! I love the wreaths in the background. :)

Hey - I love you, Tonti!

Popular Posts