kid soup

the dutch tub. an ingenious tub that warms water through a coil system that's heated by a wood burner. sort of an eco friendly, jacuzzi that looks cool too. and it's light weight so it makes for great portability. still.....there's something a bit sinster, hansel and gretel-ish about this. but then it also makes me smile sentimentally about that time, beave and whitey.... (these people have grown so attached to their new tub that they wanted to give it the life only a little dutch tub could dream of. a canoe trip, with mom and dad pointing out the wildlife)

Comments

Fifi Flowers said…
tub on vacation... and I thought I was addicted to my bathtub...
Amanda said…
I love that! I want one!
Unknown said…
JAJA, i LOVE THE THE TUB!
Oh my gosh, that is HILARIOUS! And fun too!
Anonymous said…
we actually had an opportunity to use a "dutch tub" in January this year on a beach in the San Jaun Islands, WA...I think it must be designed for use in temperatures well above freezing as after 6 hours of heating it up, it wasn't much warmer than when we started!
Brrrrrrrrrrr.
72 and sunny said…
really? what a bummer. all of the photos that i found look as though you'd absolutely poach!
Sarah Smile said…
even if i dosen't work, I love it!! Good find.

Popular Posts