good touch. bad touch.

ow.

Comments

Something about NIN background music and jewelry for your eyeball that seems, seems....I dunno.....boarding on s&m?

great way to get attention, tho.
Anonymous said…
ouch. that is messed up.
Gross. Painful, ouch! Who wants to mess around with their eyes? And, when I watched the video I kept thinking, "poor girl, she has a growth in her eye." Not attractive...
Dianne said…
Wow! I'm way too old for this one! However, there was something spellbinding about it.
Marilyn Eakin said…
Just when you think you've seen it all!
J said…
ugh. so, what celeb do you think is going to show up with that first?
Petunia Face said…
My eyes! My eyes!

It looks like a thread of spit dripping from her eye. GAH!

Off to wash my face now and rub my eyes for at least 10 minutes...
Ivy Lane said…
I hope my niece doesn't get a hold of this ad!YIKES!
Anonymous said…
Would prefer every fingernail/toenail pulled out one by one than go about my day with a dingleberry swinging from my eye........

Apparently they adhere to a contact lens?
Anonymous said…
Bad touch. Definitely.
72 and sunny said…
petunia and bonjour: my thoughts 'zactly...spit dangling~TOSSED from a nearby fan at a NIN concert. need to wash my eye out NOW.
lr7 said…
makes much more sense when viewed on the artist's website: /ericklarenbeek.com/

Popular Posts