the skirted round table

What happens when an East Coast, Texas Coast and West Coast design blogger get together and unleash their thoughts - away from their natural habitat of the keyboard and onto the audio world? A weekly chat show on all things design and blogging related called The Skirted Round Table.
I was so flattered and excited when Linda Merrill of ::Surroundings:: approached me about joining Joni Webb of Cote de Texas and herself in this new endeavor. Joni and I have been having these chats between ourselves for awhile now and bringing in Linda's expert perspective {and lovely voice} rounds out the table quite nicely.
thus far, we have two shows taped which can be heard at the skirted round table. We plan on having guest bloggers and welcome any topics you'd like to hear discussed. So send your suggestions our way. It's totally unscripted and just us with our own ideas, sometimes differing, sometimes agreeing. We hope you'll join us in this weekly, 15 minute chat and we look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Linda Merrill said…
Yay Megan! I'm so glad we're doing this together!!
I can't wait. It will be nice to hear your voices. I wish you the best of luck.
Kathleen
Courtney said…
GREAT POST!!

Kidding. I couldn't help myself ;)

I'm so so excited that you 3 are doing this and can't wait to listen in on all your topics. It was such a nice break to cut off the TV and quit surfing the net. And I love hearing y'all instead of reading. Nice change of pace!
Unknown said…
looking forward to hearing your new venture. congrats.
cotedetexas said…
love this! it's been so much fun - can't wait for more. i just want to know this - can we talk about nancy grace one week? "triple bagged and thrown out like a piece of trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
72 and sunny said…
oh please, can we 'discuss' nancy grace and those creepy anthony people? joni, I think you and I are the only ones who would even know what we were talking about let alone,be able to speak the language.
Anna Spiro said…
Dear Megan,

I just wanted to let you know how inspired I was by your radio talk show today. I think it is a wonderful idea. I enjoyed, very much, your conversations on blogging and I look forward to what you all have in store for us next.

Kind regards,

Anna
Mrs. Blandings said…
You guys are on the cutting edge - can't wait to listen.
Lisa Porter said…
GREAT IDEA!!!! Look forward to listening. Y'all are some smart cookies,and beautiful too!
Can I post your "round table" picture today?
email me ok megan.
Lisa
Topsy Turvy said…
This project is such a great idea, and brings another dimension to the blogging world. I look forward to listening in on many more of your conversations!

–Lana
LindsB said…
I love this, I'm actually listening right now. You are talking about commenting, so I just had to come on here and tell you how much I love it. I cant wait for more!
vicki archer said…
Great to hear your voices - such clever girls you are, all three. Thank you, xv.
Tracy Watier said…
Hi. Came over after listening to the first Skirted Roundtable because of what you said about commenting... that you weren't sure it was necessary... how often to comment... what to say... etc. I feel the same way, especially because I'm just a "reader", not a "blogger" (not yet, anyway) So I thought I should let you know that I've been enjoying your blog for a few months now (via M21), and even if I don't comment all the time, please know that I'll be back... to both!
Bayou Contessa said…
How fun! Can't wait to hear what you girls have to say!!!
robyn pope said…
That's cool Megan, can't wait to read! xo

Popular Posts