goodie bag goodness-edible art by sweet ambs

I was not kidding when I said that the SWAG bags from the other night's, blogger social was ridiculously plentiful.
Check these cookies out by sweet ambs.......
connfection perfection.
maybe my favorite. the wedgewood inspired cookie.
let them eat cookies
these are such a fantastic, unique idea for any celebration that needs to be taken up a notch.
"My Orange Vanilla Spice Cookies are about 3-1/2" in diameter. They are made from a basic sugar cookie recipe, which is then flavored with fresh orange zest, vanilla beans, and a hint of cardamom. The royal icing has a dash of vanilla extract to bring together the wonderful flavors of the cookie. " Each cookie is individually wrapped and heat sealed. They stay soft and taste fresh for up to four weeks when kept in their wrappers or stored in an air tight container. Your cookies will arrive packaged beautifully in a white box tied with a ribbon.
sweetambs cookies available at etsy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Not sure I could bring myself to actually eat one of these cookies!!! Megan, you find amazing things.
Anonymous said…
Those are the most beautiful cookies I've ever seen! Perfection... wow! K
TERI REES WANG said…
Those are some jewels of a batch.
All the cookies I make are about as big as my hand. Though I do enjoy writing people's names in frosting!
Linda Merrill said…
I'm never making a sugar cookie again.... those are unbelievable!
Renae Moore said…
I would smack someone if they dared try take a bite out of one of those if I had made them! I actually did make some a number of years back with this type of style and it did make me cringe a bit when I saw kids take a wee bite and just set it down somewhere...they are sooo time intensive!

just curious..I take it by what I have read on your blog since I have been reading and hearing you on SR, that you live maybe in MB or RB? I grew up in PV.

Blessings...
These just look like the most delectable cookies. Beautiful delicate details. Almost to perfect to eat...almost!
tintarosa said…
Wow! Those cookies are jaw dropping!
Pearl Maple said…
Those are cookies?
No - they are works of art, the decorations are beautiful enough but then you told us about the flavours.
Simply lovely.
Navy Bean said…
These are absolutely stunning! Way more beautiful than the famed Eleni's in NYC. What a find... thanks for sharing!
Amber Spiegel said…
I'm so happy to see all these lovely comments about my cookies! Thanks so much for featuring them on your blog.
Unknown said…
Omg WOW! So creative, I love them!

Popular Posts