peace out

Comments

Down Comforter said…
Lovely pic! Have a great weekend!
Karena said…
Have a great weekend Megan. I will have Isabella with me for our girl time. Art projects, painting fingers and toes, walking, playing scrabble, etc.
Liza said…
What a happy day. Thanks for the good cheer.
great image - fantastic blog. I need to become a follower!

xo,
cristin
I took your advice. Enjoying a weekend at the beach.
rikshaw design said…
megan,
it was great to meet you in person! thanks for putting on such a great event!
catherine
Love the photo! Was in SF on Friday visiting my old haunts...such a spectacular city. Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
XXX Kate "the NEO-trad"
XOJY said…
Thanks for the great event at Belljar last night. I even got my husband to come and he enjoyed it!
Unknown said…
How was the event? Everything went well I hope?

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/
Renae Moore said…
Great picture...I got to ride my bicycle over the GG this past June!

Popular Posts