peace out


I remember summer, originally uploaded by kikafluff.

Comments

mary said…
School is about to start! Have a super week-end.
BALLET NEWS said…
Hello, really wanted to leave a comment for you because your blog is so beautiful. Time flies when you're having fun and I've really enjoyed reading your interesting posts. Your pictures are brilliant too. Thank you for sharing them and have a great weekend - best wishes....
72 and sunny said…
thank you Elise! how nice of you to let me know.

mary, I am so relieved, honestly. I would make a lousy camp counselor, or social director of any type.

Scot....enjoy your weekend!
Pearl Maple said…
Beautiful photo, really feels like a weekend.
Karena said…
It is a beautiful, unusually cool weekend in Kansas City. Celebrated both my son's and my birthday last night. My daughter in law is the best the world!

Popular Posts