A summer evening blogger social event

Last week my favorite spot for letter press stationary and great little last minute gifts- Urbanic in Venice Beach, hosted a beautiful summer evening's cocktail party along with bloggers, 100 layer cake and Oh Hello Friend.
I love meeting other bloggers and hearing their stories along with their approach to this whole crazy thing we do. I gotta say this is one chill group, overall.
photo::Audrey Woolen
photo::Audrey Woolen
The hostess, blogger of Parcel Post and owner of Urbanic, Audrey Woolen
When you see their blogs, you're sort of amazed at how effortless this is to them all. Their sites are some of the most well designed I've seen.
This particular genre of bloggers were for the most part, photographers, graphic artists, creative art directors and designers.....
photo::Audrey Woolen
.....as is evident by the beautifully art directed branding that went into the night. {by Rachelle from Wiley Valentine} These gift bags, were Chock a Block with incredible little treasures from Etsy vendors.
When I got home and went through it, I was batting off my daughters who wanted every little vintage hair pin, cookie, greeting card etc that tumbled out.
the food was DELISH, catered by the newly opened Lemonade in Venice {for whom I predict great success}
And to finish the evening off, Vanilla Bake Shop , contributed over 100 miniature cupcakes to the evening, YUM!
Thank you Audrey, Amanda and Danni for a fun summer soiree, I look forward to more!

Comments

Sarah's Fab Day said…
Oh Megan, the blogging event looks fabulous. I can see why your daughters would be duking it out for your swag.
annechovie said…
Wow, wish there was such a thing in my neck of the woods. Looks like tons of fun and the food is making my stomach growl!
Linda Merrill said…
Yowsa - you guys are amazing...
Looks like a great party. I hope to , with time and lots of pratice get good at this blogging, when I see some of the blogs, I too am so impressed and wonder if I will ever get there. I will keep trying. Thank You for sharing I love the pictures...
Renae Moore said…
I'm a wee bit green over here in GA! Looks like so much fun!
72 and sunny said…
Donna, you're there! Don't feel that you're not 'there'. I was blown away by the talent gathered the other night.

It was such a fun night! I wish all of you had been there. You should definitely do one in your area, where ever you are!
cotedetexas said…
makes me want to totally redesign my site, which i need to do anyway! looks like so much fun.
Goody bags from Etsy?! I'm envious! Sounds like a great event. Thanks for sharing all the photos---I felt as though I got to tag along : )
Karena said…
As often as I wish you were back home Megan, I would have loved this party!! What a treat! We should do this in Kansas City...Mrs B?!!
72 and sunny said…
I think each of you should start doing this in your own city! it's such a fun networking social event.{and invite me if you do it! I'd love to pop in! wherever it is!}
mary said…
Makes me want to start blogging! Great night.
Mary said…
I've yet to meet anyone who knows what a blog is.......don't think I'll be gettin' a goody bag for awhile.

Popular Posts