peace out

Comments

Meg said…
GORGEOUS. Ahh. I want to be sitting at that table this afternoon with a sweet tea vodka!
Jamaica byles said…
Beautiful picture! The colors and rustic simplicity are devine.did you take this?
love these flowers in tea cans!!!! such a cute idea for a party!
M.Lane said…
Beautiful! I really enjoy your Friday Peace Outs!

ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com
Chic Coles said…
Sweet pea's my favorites! what colors!
Caroline said…
I want to sit at this table and have a great conversation :)!!!! Love the photo!!!
Caroline said…
I want to sit at this table and have a great conversation :)!!!! Love the photo!!!
i am pam said…
great use of the tea tins. They are so cute which is why I probably buy them every time I see them. Now I have a reason to use them up - drink more tea! I'mon it! XOXO
Karena said…
That table with my favorite colors and the flowers, beautiful!! The tins are a wonderful collection!
Katherine Lee said…
Where the heck did you get that picture? It's so gorgeous, what a perfect table!

xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net
72 and sunny said…
Happy weekend all! Hope yours is going splendidly.

I think that photo is from domino originally. But I could be wrong. I've had it in a file forever.

If anyone knows its origins, feel free to jump right in and share.


xoxo

Megan
Jen Beaudet said…
I love sweet peas, they small so sweet! :)
Hudson Goods said…
The painted dresser and chairs are the best!

Popular Posts