Monday, September 14, 2009

toast

There are a few catalogs I receive that tend to stick around if only because they're beautiful collection of art. TOAST is one of them.
In the same vein as Anthropologie {another one of my favorites} the photos, are generally, gauzy and serene. Quiet. The product is in there but not blasting in your face.
If these catalogs were like a music box, that played when opened, I picture, gravely indie chick voices, slow and quiet with a simple chord leading their way.
Check out more from their Autumn '09 catalog >>here<<

8 comments:

ALL THE BEST said...

Love Toast!

mary said...

Simply beautiful.

Caroline said...

Soothing!!!

TERI REES WANG said...

Brilliant!..really.

Design Wanna-be said...

Thanks for the tip. I've never heard of them before.

b. said...

loving toast too.

Renae said...

M~
I had never heard of Toast...thanks for the intro..I will peruse further! They do have an Anthropologie flavor.
~R

Cote de Texas said...

I;ve never even seen it.

the B to the Log

it's all about me, really.

My photo
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
editor | interior designer | podcast personality | social media pollinator