pom pilot

Pom-poms are a great little embellishment to add to any package this time of year. I love the new candle line at Anthro. with a plush little trio of pom-poms topping off the lid. You could buy these at any fabric store {Hart's fabric has a nice selection}, cutting them off of the gimp and gluing them in groups on top of packages, wrapped with some of the great papers available at Paper Source . Easy and elegant.
or for a less formal, you can make it yourself, using a bit of yarn. The yarn gives it a bit more of a retro DIY look, but still cute.
ready to get started? here's a great little pilot on how-to :: domestifluff

Comments

Gramercy Home said…
Love the pom-pmos om kraft paper - great idea!
preppyplayer said…
Pom poms are such an "old school" embellishment.
I remember making them in girl scouts back in the 70's for gifts. Love them!
Renae Moore said…
I love this! I think I'll get me some pom poms!
Becky said…
Thanks -- I especially like the dandelion. Funny, how you don't want them in your yard, but I love them in just about any stationary print, etc.
Mrs. Blandings said…
Really love the dandelion pom-on-a-stick.
Karena said…
These are darling! Perfect for gift toppings!
Greta said…
Cause I'm a retro kind of girl, I really love those yarn ones. I think there will be gifts with pom poms this year. Thanks for sharing!
cotedetexas said…
Megan - that is really cute! really!!!! I may have to steal that idea this Christmas.
Unknown said…
Love the paper, actually is all looks pretty fab!

Popular Posts