Blog Out Loud wants YOU

I've received many emails over the past year asking how one could be a part of the Blog Out Loud S.W.A.G. bags {if you haven't heard, they kick some serious ass} .
Do you have a great, hand-made product that you'd like to promote? A little nibble of your creative genius you like to share? Our audiences are rich with various creatives, bloggers, writers and folks just like you. This is an excellent opportunity to get your beautiful work into the hands of the folks who matter and will make a difference.
If you're interested, drop me a line and I'll fill you in. And mark your calendars for March 4th, San Francisco. More info to come.....

Comments

katiedid said…
OOOOOoooo! I hope I can make it this time. I will keep a look out for the info.
anne said…
Ooh, you're coming home for a few days? Good. I'll see you then.
Caroline said…
How do I go about attending? I would love to attend!! xo
Karena said…
Megan, I would love to hear the details!!
Katherine Lee said…
i so wish i could go... le sigh...

xo urban flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

Popular Posts