Blog Out Loud update

Just wanted to update you on Blog Out Loud SF- March 4th. Our panel is locked in and ready to rock.
Dave White, VP of Publishing, Technorati
Rick Klau, Business Product Manager, Blogger/Google
Jeanine Hayes, Creative Director and Founder, AphroChic
Micaela Hoo, Design blogger, The Drifter and The Gypsy
Jenny Lavelle, Associate Marketing Manager, Real Girls Media
It's a great mix of design bloggers, creative directors, marketing, publishing and product managers- the whole bag. These experts will be sharing their experience and knowledge on all you'd ever want to know about blogging from the technical business side to the end product, how to execute it and cultivate it to the best advantage.
Our SWAG bags are looking pretty good too. And the best part is that it's FREE! Hope you'll be there. Venue to be announced.

Comments

Karena said…
Hi Megan, am looking forward to having my art postcards in the gift bags.
Karena
I really wanted to go, but I just found out that I have jury duty that week!
I'm so disappointed. It sounds like an amazing time. I can't wait to hear about it.

xo
Brooke

Popular Posts